Looking for work that's fun even on Monday's, has regular team activities and takes proper care of all employees? Look no further!
We’re a company creating and maintaining eCommerce websites for businesses all over the world. Our employee happiness is one of our core values and working with us is unlike for any other company.
We will help you grow professionally and achieve goals you never thought of.
- Experience with some CMS or frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress or similar
- The will to study and ability to do it individually
- Ability to work well independently as well within a team environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- GIT knowledge (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Familiarity with Magento or Shopify is a plus
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI tools is a plus
- Significant growth opportunities while being a part of international projects
- Modern office with a chill spot that includes PlayStation 4
- Flexible work hours
- Fun colleagues who will soon turn into your friends
- Regular cash bonuses
- Regular and epic team events
- Tea, coffee, cookies, and fruits - all you can eat/drink
- Opportunity to get different kinds of professional certificates
- Opportunity to travel abroad and visit different conferences
We don't need long cover letters explaining why you're the right person for the job - we already know you are!
Along with your CV, send us three words that describe you!
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Senior Back-End developer (Rezekne & Daugavpils)
SIA Geidans Solutions Latvia
Senior Front-End Developer (Mobile Team)
Neotech Development SIA