This job offer has expired.
Join Magebit & be part of a team that shapes digital commerce across the world!
So what do we do you might ask?
Magebit is a Latvian company that builds, maintains, and improves online stores across the world, but that’s not all. We help businesses like Volkswagen, MADARA Cosmetics, Sabon, Snap-on and many more to grow, achieve their goals and succeed, thus you can become one of us - IT professional that accepts challenges and uses the newest technologies to make solutions that you didn’t even know existed.
Not only we’re one of the top Magento specialized agencies world-wide, but also a place to start your IT career journey within a team that is eager to build the best solutions.
Take a look at our superstars working @Magebit https://magebit.com/team.html
If you're interested in recruitment world, then this offer is for YOU!
You are a perfect candidate, if you have:
- Solid understanding of HR processes
- Eagerness to reach excellence in recruitment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt well in a rapidly changing environment
- Good English skills
Your daily work:
- Attracting candidates (mainly programmers) using all possible tools (professional platforms, social media etc.)
- Ensure recruitment cycle running smoothly: CV screenings, phone interviews, candidate test tasks administration
- Leading employer branding events
- Collaborating on HR activities such as onboarding, employee data and documentation administration
- Regular Financial Bonuses
- Trainings and Conferences
- Choice to Work Remotely or from Modern Office
- Teambuilding Events
- Great Employee Benefits
- Possibly Friendliest Colleagues