This job offer has expired.
Junior Web Developer
Join Magebit & be part of a team that shapes digital commerce across the world!
Magebit is a Latvian company that builds, maintains, and improves online stores across the world. Within just 7 years we've created eCommerce solutions for brands like Volkswagen, MADARA Cosmetics, Kinetics Beauty, Snap-on and became recognized as one of the top Magento specialized agencies world-wide.
Our carefully crafted solutions are loved and used by millions of people across 4 continents on the daily basis, whether by ordering a new product at the online store or paying by a gift card in the shop.
To run all these amazing projects, we have more than 60 IT specialists working in our company. Take a closer look at our superstars here: https://magebit.com/team.html
Many amazing projects are yet to come, therefore we're actively looking for skilled developers that are ready to accept new challenges!
You are a perfect candidate, if you have:
- Willingness to learn from tutorials and accept help from your Mentor @Magebit
- Ability to work on your own as well within a team environment
- English skills
Nice to have, or keen to learn:
- Some CMS or frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress or similar
- GIT (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Vue.js or React JS
What you will do:
If we meet each other on the same page and a thrilled moment of the Day 1 @Magebit comes for you, we will do our best to ensure you a warm welcome and make sure you will get all the necessary knowledge and information: @Magebit, we have a well-thought-out learning system that will prepare you for the job. You will also have your own Mentor, one of Magebit IT superstars, who will support you on the learning way, as well as during your first practical tasks.
After the learning, you will be able to:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work with e-commerce web pages based on Magento and Shopify
- Create new integrations through various services
- Work with other Developers and Project Manager to develop and/or maintain online stores
- Monthly salary from EUR 800 to 1200 gross, depending on your skills
- Inspiring chance to learn from the area expert, get professional certifications
- Powerful hardware and all the tools you’ll need for work
- Regular financial bonuses
- Flexible start of working day (up to 10 am)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Modernly equipped office environment for both - work and fun; snacks, soft drinks and fresh fruit in the office, free parking;
- Amazing events and corporate parties with popular music bands and DJs;
- After 6 momths @Magebit: company-sponsored sporting activity of your choice up to EUR 50 monthly, health insurance with great coverage;
- And possibly the friendliest colleagues!
How to apply:
Please send your CV or link to the updated LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Are you ready to become an IT professional? Magebit Team is waiting for YOU!