This job offer has expired.
Junior Web Developer
Join Magebit & be part of a team that shapes digital commerce across the world!
So what do we do you might ask?
Magebit is a Latvian company that builds, maintains, and improves online stores across the world, but that’s not all. We help businesses like Volkswagen, MADARA Cosmetics, Sabon, Snap-on and many more to grow, achieve their goals and succeed, thus you can become one of us - IT professional that accepts challenges and uses the newest technologies to make solutions that you didn’t even know existed.
Not only we’re one of the top Magento specialized agencies world-wide, but also a place to start your IT career journey within a team that is eager to build the best solutions.
Take a look at our superstars working @Magebit https://magebit.com/team.html
Many amazing projects are yet to come, therefore we're actively looking for eager developers that are ready to accept new challenges!
How will your work look like:
Starting Day 1 you’ll have a well-thought-out learning system that will prepare you for the job with Magento and your own Mentor, one of Magebit IT superstars, who will support you on the learning journey and also during your first practical tasks.
After learning, you will:
- Work with other Developers and Project Manager on big-time projects based on Magento, Shopify or Wordpress
- Help Magebit client’s businesses to expand and achieve their goals
- Have an opportunity to get professional certifications, work with the newest technologies, learn something new everyday
- Build solutions for the world’s greatest and most innovative brands
You are a perfect candidate, if you have:
- Basic understanding of GIT (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Willingness to learn from tutorials and accept help from your Mentor @Magebit
- Ability to work on your own as well within a team environment
- English skills
If interested, you will have a chance to work with:
- Vue.js or React JS
- PWA Studio
- Regular financial bonuses
- Powerful hardware and all the tools to make your work comfortable
- Flexible start of working day (up to 10 am)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Premium health insurance and all social guarantees
- Modernly equipped office environment for both - work and fun - we play novus or ping ping after lunch, have terrace grill on Fridays, which sometimes turns into a great party that ends already on Saturday :)
- Soft drinks, snacks and fresh fruit in the office; free parking
- Amazing events enjoying both - sports and culture - this summer we had a quad bike event, scuba diving, kayaking, wakeboard and much more - but as soon as it’s possible, we’ll be having workations to sunny exotic countires, where working in your dream job and sunbathing at the pool or sightseeing can be combined
- Company-sponsored sporting activity of your choice (up to 50 EUR monthly)
- ... & possibly friendliest colleagues!
Apply and start your IT journey with us!