This job offer has expired.
Come & help us to shape digital commerce across the world!
Magebit is a Latvian company that builds, maintains, and improves online stores across the world. Within just 6 years we've created eCommerce solutions for brands like Volkswagen, MADARA Cosmetics, Kinetics Beauty, Sabon, and became recognized as one of the top Magento specialized agencies world-wide.
Our carefully crafted solutions are loved and used by millions of people across 4 continents on the daily basis, whether by ordering a new product at the online store or paying by a gift card in the shop.
To run all these amazing projects, we have more than 60 IT specialists working in our company. Take a closer look at our superstars here: https://magebit.com/team.html
We are divided into such subteams as:
- Projects: team that carries out e-commerce projects from A to Z;
- Support: team that maintains and improves online stores for our clients around the world.
Many amazing projects are yet to come, therefore we're actively looking for skilled developers that are ready to accept new challenges!
You are a perfect candidate, if you have:
- Experience with CMS or frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress or similar
- GIT knowledge (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Experience in integrations via APIs
- Genuine interest in following web development trends and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Good English skills
Don’t worry if you do not cross all the checkboxes at the moment - the main thing is that you are motivated to learn, interested to work with the new technologies, and open to actively collaborate in projects and overcome challenges - our friendly colleagues will help you to acquire the rest!
Nice to have, or keen to learn:
- Jenkins or other CI tools
- Vue.js or React JS
What you will do:
If we meet each other on the same page and you become a part at Magebit family, we will do our best to ensure you a warm welcome. After that, step 1 would be to go through the Magebit internal learning - it never fails to surprise our newcomers, even those of Middle and Senior level! You will also have your own Mentor, who will ensure a smooth start @Magebit for you, by helping with the learning, first practical tasks as well as any small (or big) questions you might have.
After the learning, we will entrust you:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required;
- Work with e-commerce web pages based on Magento and Shopify;
- Create new integrations through various services;
- Work with other Developers and Project Manager to develop and/or maintain online stores;
- Look for the best solutions together with other developers - teamwork is a key @Magebit.
Also, training would never stop - we have various internal tutorials as well as professional certification opportunities to ensure you can skyrocket your IT career!
- Monthly salary from EUR 1400 to 3000 gross, depending on your skills;
- Inspiring chance to work side by side with the area experts on amazing projects;
- Professional certifications;
- All the tools you’ll need for work;
- Playground with market leading technologies at your disposal;
- Financial bonus systems;
- Flexible start of working day (up to 10 am) and possibility to work remotely;
- Modernly equipped office environment for both - work and fun; snacks, soft drinks and fresh fruit in the office; free parking;
- Amazing events and corporate parties with popular music bands and DJs;
- After some time @Magebit: company-sponsored sporting activity of your choice and health insurance;
- And possibly the friendliest colleagues!
How to apply
- Please send your CV or link to the updated LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
- You might want to send us also your code sample that is relevant to the position, but that's not mandatory.
If you are as dedicated and passionate about web development as we are - Magebit Team is waiting for YOU!