This job offer has expired.
Delivery Project Manager
MeaWallet is developing solutions for - mobile NFC (HCE) payments, e-commerce & m-commerce payments based on VISA/MasterCard/Amex payment schemes standards. We help Banks, Issuers, Fintechs to implement solutions such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other X Pay's.
You can check out more about our products on the home page - https://www.meawallet.com/
Your role will be to work with Meawallet clients, mainly banks, card issuers, PSPs, merchants and acquirers, coordinating activities and configuring a proprietary platform-independent product suite.
- Project planning, evaluation, risk identification
- Lead the onboarding and product configuration projects for customer
- Coordinate and prioritise activities
- Communicate project planning, status, risks with customer, providing excellent service
- Collaborate with other involved parties (customer, payment networks, processors, development companies) and technical experts on both sides – MeaWallet and customer
- Be a part of technical discussions that involves configuration details, integrations, connectivity and data security aspects
- Degree in computer science / technical / natural science / mathematics
- Experience in project management, experience in delivery projects
- Excellent English, speaking and writing
- Excellent communication skills, self organization, high level of trustworthiness
- Understanding about data exchange, security standards, DB data management
- Understanding about technical logs, big data
- Understanding about solution architecture approaches, infrastructure, development, deployment processes
- Great team culture
- Experienced colleagues (we really mean it) Quick professional development (because of high complexity tasks you will deal with and learn by own experience every day)
- Unique experience with payment industry and products group
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Lāsma Rudzīte-Bice, 29230569,
Meawallet recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.