MeaWallet is developing solutions for - mobile NFC (HCE) payments, e-commerce & m-commerce payments based on VISA/MasterCard/Amex payment schemes standards. We help Banks, Issuers, Fintechs to implement solutions such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other X Pay's.
You can check out more about our products on the home page - https://www.meawallet.com/
- Continuous deployment
- Ensure, where possible, that an automated approach is being taken in all aspects of software build and management
- Work along the boundary between engineering, QA, and operations to ensure that the release process is meeting their short-term and long-term needs
- Ensure build and release processes and procedures are followed
- Devise and operate the processes needed to ensure software builds are fast, automated and reliable
- Push new releases to production
- Communicate on-site or remotely with the client
- Knowing any of the cloud platforms
- Good Linux knowledge (good with shell scripts (Linux command line))
- Good with "scripting" (preferably in AWS Cloud Formation, but can be Terraform or Ansible or other deployment scripts). Any coding experience (e.g. Python, PHP, ...) is a plus.
- Proactive, able to work independently.
Will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge in scalable back-end designs with high performance
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS)
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Sonar
- Experience with build process, Git branching concepts
- Experience in programming
- Experience with JIRA and agile methodology
- Experience with NFC, mobile wallets, m-commerce/e-commerce
We offer you
All the usual stuff, but most important
- Great team culture
- Experienced colleagues (we really mean it)
- Quick professional development (because of an experienced mentor and challenging tasks)
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Julija Soboleva, 20286689
Meawallet recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.