This job offer has expired.
MeaWallet is developing solutions for - mobile NFC (HCE) payments, e-commerce & m-commerce payments for banks, based on VISA/MasterCard/Amex payment schemes standards. Using our solution banks can issue digital payment cards in a smartphone and use for payments.
- Continuous deployment
- Ensure, where possible, that an automated approach is being taken in all aspects of software build and management
- Work along the boundary between engineering, QA, and operations to ensure that the release process is meeting their short-term and long-term needs
- Ensure build and release processes and procedures are followed
- Devise and operate the processes needed to ensure software builds are fast, automated and reliable
- Experience with build process, Git branching concepts
- Push new releases to production
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision
- Follow company’s workflow - document, verify, deploy and report
- At least 3-5 years of experience in DevOps position
- Experience with automated deployment tools
- Experience with PostgreSQL database and ActiveMQ
- Experience with application servers tuning and code optimisation
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Google)
- Experience with Windows Servers
Will be considered as advantage:
- A technical degree in computer science / technical/natural science / mathematics
- Knowledge in scalable back-end designs with high performance
- Experience in working with Hardware Security Modules
- Experience in programming
- Experience with JIRA and agile methodology
- Experience with PCI and EMV standards, cryptography, authentication mechanisms and distributed clouds
- Experience with NFC, mobile wallets, m-commerce/e-commerce
- All the ususal stuff, but most important - great team culture, experienced colleagues (we really mean it) and quick professional development (because of all the issues you will have to deal with and learn everyday).
If you are interested to learn more about us and meet our team, let us know! We are also open to any question you might have to decide considering this job opportunity.