MeaPay is an international FinTech company developing solutions for mobile contactless payments acceptance. Our mission is to get rid of plastic POS terminals worldwide and replace them with off-the-shelf smartphones with the installed application we are building. This will help to democratize payment acceptance and lower the barrier to entry for merchants in selected business segment
- Develop modular application for customers using latest version of Flutter;
- Automate preparation of Android and iOS builds and market publishing;
- Integrate third party SDKs for payments and security;
- Collaborate with UX designers and Product Managers on requirements;
- Deliver high quality code;
- Implement backend REST calls based on provided OpenAPI documentation;
- Review merge requests from other developers;
- Participate in agile development and work on team productivity improvement.
Required skills and competencies
- 3-5 years proficiency in mobile programming with any OS: iOS, Android or React Native;
- Knowledge of Dart programming language or willingness to learn;
- Passion for Flutter as cross-platform framework for the next decade;
- Fair mobile OS security model knowledge;
- Firebase cloud messaging integration experience;
- Protocol security best practices (TLS, mTLS, REST);
- Application of design patterns to separate view and controller logic.
Nice to have
- Background in payments technology or banking;
- Experience in Improving application rendering speed;
- Mobile app test automation experience;
- Basic knowledge of cryptography (AES, RSA, MAC).
All the ususal stuff, but most important:
- Great team culture
- Experienced colleagues (we really mean it)
- Quick professional development (because of high complexity tasks you will deal with and learn by own experience every day)
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Julija Soboleva, +371 20286689
Meawallet recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.