MeaPay is an international FinTech company developing solutions for mobile contactless payments acceptance. Our mission is to get rid of plastic POS terminals worldwide and replace them with off-the-shelf smartphones with the installed application we are building. This will help to democratize payment acceptance and lower the barrier to entry for merchants in selected business segment
- Collaborate with UX designers and Product Managers on requirements;
- Deliver high quality code;
- Implement backend REST calls based on provided OpenAPI documentation;
- Review merge requests from other developers;
- Keeping track of identified security vulnerabilities and mitigating them;
- Implement minimalistic, yet responsive and cross-browser design system;
- Participate in agile development and work on team productivity improvement.
Required skills and competencies
- Knowledge of TypeScript programming language;
- Knowledge of CSS and SASS preprocessor;
- Understanding of webpack build pipeline and ability to maintain that;
- Experience in automated testing front-end applications.
Nice to have
- Nuxt.js experience;
- Background in payments technology or banking;
- Knowledge in front-end modularization approaches;
- Basic knowledge of cryptography (AES, RSA, MAC).
All the ususal stuff, but most important:
- Great team culture
- Experienced colleagues (we really mean it)
- Quick professional development (because of high complexity tasks you will deal with and learn by own experience every day)
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Julija Soboleva, +371 20286689
Meawallet recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.