Senior Java Developer
MeaWallet is developing solutions for - mobile NFC (HCE) payments, e-commerce & m-commerce payments based on VISA/MasterCard/Amex payment schemes standards. We help Banks, Issuers, Fintechs to implement solutions such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other X Pay's.
You can check out more about our products on the home page - https://www.meawallet.com/
- Develop high quality and performance modules for digital services and others;
- Design the architecture and protocols of each new module and server together with other highly skilled team members;
- Follow requirements from international organizations as PCI, EMV, MasterCard, VISA, GlobalPlatform, NIST and many others;
- Follow highest standards in source code quality (test coverage, Java syntax, low complexity);
- Review PULL requests from other developers;
- Follow company’s workflow - document, verify, deploy and report.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in programming using Java;
- Experience with any ORM\DB access framework (Hibernate, Spring JDBC, etc), Spring, REST, JSON;
- Experience with MQ servers (especially ActiveMQ);
- Experience with applications\servers tuning and code optimization;
- Coding best practices – understanding of what is Clean Code, SOLID, code-smell, TDD;
- Experience with common libraries: Apache Commons, etc.
- Experience with any Testing Mock Framework (JMock, Mockito, PowerMock, etc.).
Will be considered as advantage:
- Experience working with financial applications and mobile app development;
- Experience with PCI and EMV standards, cryptography, authentication mechanisms and distributed clouds;
- Experience with NFC, BLE, mobile wallets, m-commerce/e-commerce.
All the ususal stuff, but most important:
- Great team culture
- Experienced colleagues (we really mean it)
- Quick professional development (because of high complexity tasks you will deal with and learn by own experience every day)
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Irina Tocko, 29817276
Meawallet recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Tech Lead (Insurance Solutions)
AS "Citadele banka"
Java developer in internal Start-up project (Klix)
AS "Citadele banka"