Tech Lead / Architect
MeaPay is an international FinTech company developing solutions for mobile contactless payments acceptance. Our mission is to get rid of plastic POS terminals worldwide and replace them with off-the-shelf smartphones with the installed application we are building. This will help to democratize payment acceptance and lower the barrier to entry for merchants in selected business segment
- Plan, lead and participate in the development and design of cloud-based financial systems;
- Define architectural requirements for infrastructure and devops teams;
- Perform technology selection based on prototyping results;
- Develop a good understanding of the customer requirements, available industry standards, their workflow, and its effects on the deliverables;
- Participate in technical workshops with customers and vendors, project planning, including development timelines and resource and release planning;
- Demonstrate technical leadership and propose improvements on all levels of software development life cycle.
Required skills and competencies
- 5 years hands-on experience as Software Developer and/or System Architect;
- Demonstrated leadership in delivered complex IT projects;
- Experience with any public cloud provider;
- Cloud-native and microservices architecture best practices understanding;
- Knowledge how to design systems for performance and scalability;
- Being able to produce API design according to known best practices;
- Understanding importance of applying test automation in the right places;
- Practical security and cryptography knowledge (HSM, PKI, TLS, RSA);
- Ability to document and share ideas and requirements.
Nice to have
- AWS or other cloud provider architecture certifications;
- Front-end technologies and patterns knowledge;
- Mobile technologies experience;
- Experience with passing formal security audits about adherence to industry standards;
- Experience in the FinTech, Banking and/or Payments industry.
All the ususal stuff, but most important:
- Great team culture
- Experienced colleagues (we really mean it)
- Quick professional development (because of high complexity tasks you will deal with and learn by own experience every day)
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Julija Soboleva, +371 20286689
Meawallet recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.