Creative front-end developer
Riga office Is looking for core team members to develop and scale a promising e-commerce and web projects!
Who is Mediapark?
Mediapark is a one-stop-shop for project planning, requirement analysis, UI / UX, development, testing, implementation and support. Founded in 2010 in Lithuania, the company has grown to 100+ employees working in Vilnius, Kaunas, Kaliningrad and Minsk. We develop solutions for both industry leaders and startups and provide clients with powerful, result-oriented websites, apps and systems that are modern and easy to use. 74% of our business comes from Europe and the USA.
Is looking for core team members to develop and scale a promising e-commerce and web projects. Keen on e-commerce, we're helping business to get in the market with MVP's and organise digital marketing training for our clients. When designing e-commerce projects were quite demanding and aim for the latest trends and great looks, so all the team can be proud of the work done!
- Participate in the development of local and international e-commerce projects;
- Work with local and international developer teams;
- Gain experience in e-commerce, analytics, continuous delivery;
- Work in teams of 2-8 people;
- At least once a year all team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the desert in Morocco;
- Enjoy free Spotify Premium account;
- Have some daily snacks in the office;
- Be challenged in table football and X-box sessions;
- Have a car parking space;
- Have more than 100 colleges internationally to work with and learn from
- Get code reviews from seniors;
- Work with Slack for a chat, Trello for Projects and Timebase for finances;
- Have work trips to neighbour offices in Baltics
- Be rewarded as a project lead
- Receive professional feedback two times a year with a salary review
- Work with fun and positive colleges
- Get 75% of your training and certification cost
- Have a possibility to participate in digital marketing training
- Get really good at trendy e-commerce platforms like Shopify
- Work on successful e-commerce projects
What we’d like to see
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS or Stylus)
- Experience with with build tools, task runners as Gulp, Grunt or Webpack.
- Minimal knowledge of PHP and MySQL,
- Responsive, cross-browser programming
- Basic knowledge of GIT
- Vue, Angular or React will be considered as an advantage