Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionizing financial services through technology?
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turning to reality, come join us!
At Mintos we are building a global online marketplace for loans providing retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award 2016 and have been selected as a runner up for European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by prestigious AltFi.
As a Java Developer of our smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate engineering team, you'll have a direct impact on the future success of Mintos as a technology-driven business. This role will have you involved in the continual revolutionising of the fintech industry that Mintos has been the centre of.
- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with test-driven development
- Solid OOD and OOP skills are required
- Good knowledge of Java 8+
- Profound insight of modern Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Services, etc)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with automated testing (JUnit, Mockito)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases. Experience with NoSQL is a plus
- Working experience with AWS cloud platform is a plus
- Business Fluency in English
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that changes the world as we know it and the best part: our work is measurable with rewarding end results;
- You’ll matter. Every role in Mintos is a crucial role: our flat organisation structure makes every opinion heard, creating teams with aligned goals, productive open communication, and reduced complexity in workflows;
- Your wellbeing is important. We trust our people and avoid any procedures regarding strict working office hours - we want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- You’ll have a life. We have an unlimited vacation policy: do your best work, and take time off when you need it;
- You’ll get care and attention. Mintos provides health insurance and if needed, help with your workplace-related health problems, subsidised monthly gym membership and parking reimbursement, free dinners during the week, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and beverages;
- You’ll like your environment. We guarantee a team of truly great co-workers and the equipment of your choice to work with - Mac or Windows laptop, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work easier.
- Salary: EUR 2 300 - 3 500 per month gross depending on the level of experience, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation;
- We believe in what we do and we hire those that believe in the work they perform. This mutual assurance is sealed with the stock options in the company, for all Mintos employees.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to email@example.com.