Senior Front-End Developer
We are Mintos, a global marketplace for investments where innovative financial technology connects investors with unmatched possibilities to invest in loans originated by dozens of alternative lending companies from across the world.
Our unique approach to investors, our commitment to the trustworthiness and our focus on innovation have made us a front runner of a European market of investments in loans.
For us at Mintos, this will always be a work in progress, but for you, it can be a perfect starting setup to launch your next career move high, within a well-managed growth environment and with a team of truly great co-workers.
If you know are ready to dive into the fast-paced international working environment, get things done and own what you do – do it – join Mintos and contribute to our great business story.
Test yourself: are we an ideal match?
- You are an ideal candidate if you are a self-starter and a quick learner.
- You should be able to adapt easily and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies to meet the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- We are looking for an open-minded and growth-oriented personality.
- As a Senior Front-End Developer of our smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate engineering team, you'll have a direct impact on the future success of Mintos as a technology-driven business.
- You would help the product team to deliver complementary client side solutions for Mintos Marketplace platform.
- You collaborate with designers, web data analysts and product owners to create high quality user interfaces and provide the best user experience for Mintos investors.
- Work closely with Mintos designers to plan, develop and maintain client side solutions for Mintos Marketplace platform.
- Develop new client side Marketing related solutions.
- Work together with web data analysts to detect the areas of UI and UX improvements.
- Change existing functionality.
- Work in a low-stress Agile environment.
- Write automated tests for everything you do and rely on existing test-suites to move forward.
- Acquire and share experience and knowledge, by performing and receiving code reviews.
- Recent experience with at least one modern client side, component oriented framework or library like Vue (which we prefer), React, Angular, you name it
- Ability to write testable client side code and continuously maintain the quality of client side code
- Ownership over everything you ship; you use automated testing and you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct
- The belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' feedback for continuous improvement
- The attitude of highly motivated, fast learning and a problem solving developer
- Business Fluency in English
Will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of PHP, Symfony framework would be a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL and ORM would be a plus
- Knowledge of AWS or similar cloud platform would be a plus
- Interest in client side performance
- The desire to share knowledge with the peer developers
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that changes the world as we know it and the best part: our work is measurable with rewarding end results;
- You’ll matter. Every role in Mintos is a crucial role: our flat organisation structure makes every opinion heard, creating teams with aligned goals, productive open communication, and reduced complexity in workflows;
- Your wellbeing is important. We trust our people and avoid any procedures regarding strict working office hours - we want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- You’ll have a life. We have an unlimited vacation policy: do your best work, and take time off when you need it;
- You’ll get care and attention. Mintos provides health insurance and if needed, help with your workplace-related health problems, subsidised monthly gym membership and parking reimbursement, free dinners during the week, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and beverages;
- You’ll like your environment. We guarantee a team of truly great co-workers and the equipment of your choice to work with - Mac or Windows laptop, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work easier.
- Salary: 2000 - 43300 Euro per month NET depending on the level of experience, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation;
- We believe in what we do and we hire those that believe in the work they perform. This mutual assurance is sealed with the stock options in the company, for all Mintos employees.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to email@example.com.