Senior PHP Developer, Vilnius, Lithuania
We are Mintos, a global marketplace for investments where innovative financial technology connects investors with unmatched possibilities to invest in loans originated by dozens of alternative lending companies from across the world.
Our unique approach to investors, our commitment to the trustworthiness and our focus on innovation have made us a front runner of a European market of investments in loans.
For us at Mintos, this will always be a work in progress, but for you, it can be a perfect starting setup to launch your next career move high, within a well-managed growth environment and with a team of truly great co-workers.
If you know are ready to dive into the fast-paced international working environment, get things done and own what you do – do it – join Mintos and contribute to our great business story.
Test yourself: are we an ideal match?
- As an ideal candidate you will have passion for tackling complexity with simplicity and building platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude, combined with great communication skills with evidence of successful collaboration with designers and front/backend engineers.
- You will be able to highlight and drive improvements to the Software Engineering Environment and also coach, provide feedback and share your knowledge with your team and the wider engineering community.
- As a Senior PHP Developer of our smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate engineering team, you'll have a direct impact on the future success of Mintos.
- You should be able to adapt easily and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies to meet the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- This role will have you involved in the continual revolutionising of the fintech industry that Mintos has been the centre of.
- Building out features within the platform;
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use;
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment;
- Taking ownership of the full platform, application code and the build pipeline we use to get it from conception to a live system;
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
- Knowledge in how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our growth requirements;
- Experience with Git and Symfony and comprehension of design patterns and ORM concepts is a plus;
- Ownership over everything you ship; you use automated testing and you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct;
- Belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' feedback for continuous improvement;
- Good level of written and spoken English is a must
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that changes the world as we know it and the best part: our work is measurable with rewarding end results;
- You’ll matter. Every role in Mintos is a crucial role: our flat organisation structure makes every opinion heard, creating teams with aligned goals, productive open communication, and reduced complexity in workflows;
- Your wellbeing is important. We trust our people and avoid any procedures regarding strict working office hours - we want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- You’ll have a life. We have an unlimited vacation policy: do your best work, and take time off when you need it;
- You’ll get care and attention. Mintos provides health insurance and if needed, help with your workplace-related health problems, subsidised monthly gym membership and parking reimbursement, free dinners during the week, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and beverages;
- You’ll like your environment. We guarantee a team of truly great co-workers and the equipment of your choice to work with - Mac or Windows laptop, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work easier.
- Salary: 2000 - 3500 Euro per month NET depending on the level of experience, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation;
- We believe in what we do and we hire those that believe in the work they perform. This mutual assurance is sealed with the stock options in the company, for all Mintos employees.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail to email@example.com.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Senior JAVA developer for a unique Berlin based SaaS-company in Riga office (@VEF). Start at EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.
PHP Back-end Programmētājs