This job offer has expired.
Software Developer (PHP)
Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionizing financial services through technology? If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turning to reality, come join us!
At Mintos we are building a global online marketplace for loans providing retail investors with an easy and transparent way to invest in loans originated by a variety of alternative lending companies around the world. As a high-growth startup, we have won the People’s Choice Award two years in a row in 2017 and 2016 and have been selected as a runner up for European Alternative Finance Platform of the Year 2016 and Aggregator of the Year 2016, all by prestigious AltFi.
As a Software Developer of our smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate engineering team, you'll have a direct impact on the future success of Mintos. You should be able to adapt easily and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies to meet the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
What you need to know/have:
- Knowledge of PHP7, MySQL, Symfony framework, Doctrine ORM and Git.
- Ability to write unit-tests using PHPUnit or similar testing framework. Selenium is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Ownership over everything you ship; you use automated testing and you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct.
- The belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' feedback for continuous improvement.
What you will do:
- Develop new functionality for the Mintos Marketplace platform.
- Change existing functionality.
- Work in a low-stress Agile environment.
- Write automated tests for everything you do and rely on existing test-suites to move forward.
- Acquire and give experience and knowledge, by performing and receiving code reviews.
What we offer:
- Ground floor opportunity to change the world, everyone around you will be using the product you built.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience.
- Employee stock options in the company.
- Health insurance and gym membership.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp and motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment.
- A recently refurbished, relaxed open-plan office with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy beverages and snacks.
To apply, please apply with your LinkedIn profile or send your CV to email@example.com and include “Software Developer” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!