IT HELPDESK CONSULTANT (half-time postion)
We are looking for a professional who is willing to work for two of the biggest and most prestigious car brands in the world - VW and Audi and is particularly interested in joining our IT Team to support Moller Baltic Import and all Baltic dealer employees.
IT Helpdesk Consultant will ensure excellent IT experience for the users: resolve requests, set up IT hardware, share the IT knowledge, and be involved in the management of company-wide IT support needs. This role is ideal for someone who is curious self-motivated with experience in IT support or help-desk team.
Please note that this is a half-time position for a fixed period (12-24 months).
- contribute to the reception, coordination, planning, solution and monitoring of reported inquiries from users according to SLA
- participate in department's helpdesk schedule
- ensure that users have the appropriate access rights to systems
- participate in quality assurance of changes in systems
- participate in project work within your areas of expertise
- follow-up of plans and report deviations
- maintain guidelines and internal process documentation
- excellent characteristics in customer care
solution-oriented and proactive
ability to express himself in good Latvian, English and Russian
interest in technology and technological development
- certificate in related field or certification in progress will be considered as an advantage
- a job where you will have a real impact on what you do
- grow your talent and make a career excel in automotive industry
- empowering environment where people always come first
- fair compensation for the good results you bring of no less than 1000 EUR gross (for a half-time job)
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Møller Baltic Import SE