We are a dynamic, rapidly growing full service web agency from Scotland with over 100+ employees in Europe and beyond. We provide online solutions for your clients all the way from consultation & design to development & marketing & hosting.
Our offices are located in Dundee, Edinburgh, Arbroath and Riga. We also have a large amount of remote employees around the world.
We are currently looking for experienced PHP Developers with 2 or more years of industry experience to join us either remotely or from one of our offices.
Main job responsibilities:
- Website specification writing
- Website development of areas not covered by existing tools/CMS
- Various integration implementation
- Other website development tasks
We mostly work on ecommerce projects but in all varieties - shops, auctioning systems, accomodation booking systems etc. Regular information sites aren't rare and neither are more custom projects like intranets or novel business tools.
We work with a large variety of frameworks but most sites are built using mtc Core framework built partly on a Laravel base. More basic sites might be built using Wordpress. Sites like these mostly require developer to build the custom tools that a frontend development wouldn't be able to implement easily. More custom sites might be built entirely on laravel.
- jQuery or VueJs
- Good English skills
You should have good team-working and communication skills when assisting and working with colleagues and clients. You should be able to work independently on projects while keeping the goals of our clients and end users in mind. Good organisational skills are required when working with our projects team to manage your workload.
We consider it a plus if you have:
- Knowledge in Laravel
- No aversion to working with WordPress from time to time
- large, friendly team to fall back on regarding help and knowledge;
- good, flexible career progression opportunities in any direction you push for;
- great working environment in our spacious, bright Riga center office;
- ability to work from home;
- ability to pick when you start work;
- a chance to travel to the UK or Riga to meet the other teams;
- quarterly events in Riga as well as a paid trip to Christmas party in Dundee, Scotland;
- international contacts and experience;
A list of existing work is required with a short description. Send CV in english. Salary displayed below is negotiable and depends on experience.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Senior Web Developer
Senior .NET developer for an innovation-driven Scandinavian Insurance company (up to EUR 4100 gross)
Taubers Consulting e. K.
Mid/Senior web developer
Full Stack Web Developer