Digital Marketing Account Manager
We’re a fast growing full service digital web agency and Google Premier Partner with offices based in Dundee, Edinburgh, Bristol, and Riga. At mtc, we’re passionate about helping our clients’ businesses achieve more through digital marketing and we’re happy to go that extra mile to see them succeed. We work with clients big and small in a variety of industries.
We are looking for Digital Marketing Account Managers.
As a digital marketing account manager, you will manage a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients through communication. As such, you will act as the first point of contact for all client queries and requests. You will also lead a team of digital marketing specialists, manage their workload, and ensure deadlines are met. Together with your team, you will formulate strategies and create proposals to further grow digital marketing activities for clients. Good relationships are based on transparency and trust. To do so, you will ensure results are analysed, interpreted and presented to clients in meetings and reports, as well as ensure the appropriate recommendations are being made. As marketing account manager, you will report to the marketing director.
- Proven success in building excellent client relationships.
- 5+ years previous account management experience - ideally in an agency.
- Experience leading a team successfully.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to juggle a portfolio of clients and prioritise workload.
- Self-motivated with a positive approach and the drive to succeed.
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels (SEO, paid search, social media, email, etc.)
- Familiar with various marketing and CRM tools (GA, GTM, GSC, Google Ads, Data Studio, SEMrush, Zoho, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Bonus of 5% of upsells (up to 20 000 eur / annum)
- Dynaimic progression opportunities
- Choice of working remotely or from one of our offices
- 22-36 work holidays per year
- 37.5h hours week
- Flexible starting time
- Social events
- Access to exclusive client discounts
- International team & experience
- Option for paid flights to UK to meet UK team
Send your CV in English together with links to some work you’ve done with a description.