This job offer has expired.
Experienced WordPress Developer
We are currently looking for WordPress Developers. So if you love WordPress and delivering custom websites, then we want to hear from you!
You will be part of a growing team that designs, develops and maintains WordPress websites across a huge range of sectors. From start-ups to large, established businesses, we leverage the power of the world’s foremost web platform to deliver stunning results for our clients.
We are looking for experienced developers, ideally with solid front and back-end skills in the WordPress eco system.
- At least 3 years of WordPress development
- WooCommerce experience
- WordPress plugin & theme development experience
- Excellent front end skills HTML / CSS (Less/Sass) / JS
- Vue.js / React commercial experience
- Flexible starting time
- 37.5h work week
- Option to work from office or home
- Interesting and diverse projects.
- A chance to travel to the UK or Riga to meet the other teams.
- International contacts and experience.
Send your CV in English together with links to some work you’ve done and description of what you’ve done there and what technologies/languages you've used.