This job offer has expired.
Application Support Engineer
Are you looking for an employer, who values teamwork, growth and development, and will allow you to try new approaches and technologies all the time? We love to learn new stuff, that’s why we frequently take part in major IT events and explore on our own striving for the excellence!
This position will suit you very well if you like to work closely with developers in supporting new features, services, releases, and you want to become an expert in company’s services. Just like a detective you’ll identify, troubleshoot and solve issues within multiple components of production systems. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, you will look for the best way to increase efficiency by optimizing work across one or more clients.
A bit about your qualifications and experience:
- You should have knowledge of how to measure and monitor service performance in terms of availability, quality and overall health;
- We expect proven experience in support of internet-facing production services and distributed systems, as well as in incident response and troubleshooting;
- As a team member you are self-motivated, eager to learn professional with an open mind, strong analytical skills and proactive working manner;
- Ability to deliver results of high quality in a timely manner is essential for this position, as well as you confidence in own ideas.
Your technical skills:
- A good grasp of Linux-based environments;
- Hands-on experience in supporting Java-based technologies;
- Knowledge of one or more languages such as Python, Bash, Java, Ruby will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of TCP (+ Networking in general), HTTP, DNS and SSL protocols;
- Systems monitoring experience with tools such as: Zabbix, Nagios, Perfino, ELK, Grafana.
So, what’s in it for you?
Besides competitive remuneration, we offer our team members perks as training & growth opportunities, health insurance, office with Old Town & Daugava views and parking space, height-adjustable tables, great coffee and snack fridge. We have agile and informal environment, flat organizational structure and attention to work-life balance.