Are you looking for an employer, who values teamwork, growth and development, and will allow you to try new approaches and technologies all the time?
We love what we do and are eager to learn new stuff, that’s why we enjoy taking part in IT events and exploring on our own. Besides competitive remuneration, we offer our team members perks as training & growth opportunities, health insurance, office with Old Town and river views and parking space, height-adjustable tables, great coffee and snack fridge.
We will entrust you
- Managing and maintaining the operational integrity and security of our systems
- Working within an Agile project orientated department to implement new solutions
- Help design and operate highly available software in virtual environments
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of server administration and DevOps experience
- Knowledge of the following:
- Web server setup (Nginx)
- Version control system maintenance (git, gitlab)
- Cloud administration (Google Cloud)
- Docker Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- CI and CD (Jenkins Pipeline)
- Containers (Docker)
- Microservices monitoring (Prometheus)
- Confidence in own ideas while being open for discussion with others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creativeness, honesty
- Good level of English and Russian
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Attractive remuneration package & benefits, such as health insurance, trainings etc.
- Flexible, informal environment, attention to work-life balance & flat org. structure
- Friendly, positive, professional and highly engaged team
- Fun and bright office space with free parking, great coffee and Daugava & Old Town views!
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your resume as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org