QA Engineer - Automation
Are you looking for an employer, who values teamwork, growth and development, and will allow you to try new approaches and technologies all the time?
We love to learn new stuff, that’s why we frequently take part in major IT events and explore on our own. Besides competitive remuneration, we offer our team members perks as training & growth opportunities, health insurance, office with Old Town views and parking space, height-adjustable tables, great coffee and snack fridge.
Your key responsibilities
- Be in charge of developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for each release cycle of the product
- Develop and maintain automated tests and execute manual test cases
- Perform functional and regression testing
- Maintain and write necessary documentation
- Be a part of a team and strive for excellence in own job
Your skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience in test automation (preferably Selenium, Selenide)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual testing
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver
- Good practical knowledge of quality assurance tools, packages and methodologies
- Experience in Mobile Touch Browser and Mobile Application Testing associated with Manual and Automation (Appium experience)/Regression execution would be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in finance or gaming fields will be beneficial
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle
- A self-starter and a quick learner
- Confidence in own ideas while being open for discussion with others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creativity and attention to details
- Attractive remuneration package & benefits, such as health insurance, trainings etc.
- Flexible, informal environment, attention to work-life balance & flat org. structure
- Friendly, positive, professional and highly engaged team
- Fun and bright office space with free parking, great coffee and Daugava & Old Town views!
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Neotech Development SIA
Similar job offers
QA Test Engineer (Manual)
Spēļu un aplikāciju programmētājs (NodeJS, Firebase, React Native)
Penetration tester / ethical hacker (WEB applications)