PHP developer (middle)
We are a technology company that provides IT services and business process automation. Our professionals implement smart technologies in simple and complex tasks helping small and midsize enterprises to increase their revenue and reduce costs.
We mainly focus on developing automation solutions. In compartment with web-based app development, business consulting and IT support we provide a full range of services for the success of the enterprises.
- Development of web-based applications following best Agile practices.
- Writing and reading code.
- Writing and executing automated tests.
- Performing code reviews and application optimization.
- Designing applications for scalability and high-load.
- At least 1 year of experience of active development with PHP. Basic experience with Symfony/Laravel or any other modern PHP framework.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of Agile principles.
- Strong skills working with MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Basic understanding of Linux OS and server-side configurations.
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or related field is considered as an advantage.
- Exciting job in a small professional and friendly team.
- Participation in product development from idea to realization.
- Agile culture, continuous improvement process, career development.
- Flexible working hours — work remotely from home, option to combine work with studies.
- Professional workshops and trainings, opportunity to learn and establish personal networks.
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting this job offer.
- Have a call or video conversation with us showing your knowledge and experience.
- Learn more about our company and meet your future colleagues.