This job offer has expired.
Nordigen is in search of software development and infrastructure management aficionado - someone ready to work closely with the Head of Infrastructure and Head of Data to make Nordigen's systems safe, automated and best-in-class. This job will provide a lot of freedom to drive your own procedures while also encouraging you to work within a team to reach the best possible results.
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and don't come to work simply because they are paid to do so. We are here to revolutionise open banking and the way financial institutions control access to our personal data - if you enjoy hard challenges, value learning and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you
- Building and maintaining automation of new and existing infrastructure;
- Working on data engineering infrastructure;
- Finding ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats;
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
What excites us
- 2+ years experience in a related field;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Python;
- Familiarity with Ansible/Terraform;
- Elasticsearch experience is a plus;
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles;
- Experience with data engineering is a big bonus.