This job offer has expired.
IT Security Officer
Fly Now Pay Later is disrupting the world of travel tech and is on a mission to help global travel businesses increase their sales by allowing their customers a flexible payment option at checkout.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE FLY NOW PAY LATER?
-We focus on the first-class service
-Everybody has a voice within a world-class team
-Laser focus on results
-We choose action over perfection
-We remember the glass is always half full
These are the values that define who we are, which have empowered our staggering growth over the last 4+ years. Based in the heart of London and Riga offices, we’ve raised over £35m in funding to roll out our payment solution to the travel industry. Fly Now Pay Later’s team has grown exponentially over the past 12 months and is growing by the day. As a testament to the culture and company we’ve collectively built, our world-class company has been featured in some of the UK’s top travel publications, whilst have Rockstar clients in their roster such as Lastminute.com.
We’re truly on a mission to redefine an industry, and as a result, it’s a challenging environment! We don’t wish our problems to evaporate; we want bigger, better, and more challenging problems to tackle every day. We’re a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative, and fun group of people to work with! We invite you to come and join us!
About The Role:
We seek an experienced IT Security Officer in finance sphere. You are passionate to implement new processes and custom financial web applications. It would be best if you were self-motivated and a team player.
- Establish and continuously improve Information Security governance framework and processes within the organization
- Establish and enhance Information Security governance policies, processes, procedures and guidelines, process measurement and control mechanisms supporting business goals and ensuring compliance with security and privacy requirements
- Provide technical expertise on security technologies
- Identify, assess, document, and review information security risks
You should apply if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Information security
- Have a good understanding of Information Security governance, risk and compliance methodologies, control frameworks and processes
- Have good knowledge about IT Processes
- Have good knowledge about Information Security best practices
- Have excellent verbal and written knowledge of English
Considered a bonus if you:
- Have industry-relevant certifications (ITIL, CEH, CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Have experience with Information security standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS)
- Have experience in offensive security
- Have experience with working with Cloud environments
- Have experience working in a fintech or payments company
Why join Fly Now Pay Later?
- Work with a driven, fun and highly experienced team
- Flexible hours and a supportive environment
- Birthday and wedding day off and 25 vacation days
- Team building activities
- Cozy office in Jaunā Teika area and Teikums events
- Fruits in the office
- Paid Jaunā Teika parking
- Salary increase in the annual performance report