This job offer has expired.
Fly Now Pay Later is disrupting the world of travel tech and is on a mission to help global travel businesses increase their sales by allowing their customers a flexible payment option at checkout.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE FLY NOW PAY LATER?
-We focus on the first-class service
-Everybody has a voice within a world-class team
-Laser focus on results
-We choose action over perfection
-We remember the glass is always half full
These are the values that define who we are, which have empowered our staggering growth over the last 4+ years. Based in the heart of London, we’ve raised over £35m in funding to roll out our payment solution to the travel industry. Fly Now Pay Later’s team has grown exponentially over the past 12 months and is growing by the day. As a testament to the culture and company we’ve collectively built, our world-class company has been featured in some of the UK’s top travel publications, whilst have Rockstar clients in their roster such as Lastminute.com.
We’re truly on a mission to redefine an industry, and as a result, it’s a challenging environment! We don’t wish our problems to evaporate; we want bigger, better, and more challenging problems to tackle every day. We’re a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative, and fun group of people to work with! We invite you to come and join us!
Who we need
We are seeking an innovative PHP Developer who is motivated, creative, and a team player to help grow our team and assist in developing our custom financial web applications.
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking pro-technology environment with like-minded individuals.
- Develop new services and new functionality;
- Plan and implement new functionality;
- Write clean and well-designed code;
- Troubleshoot bugs and determine resolutions;
- Refactor code to improve performance and reliability;
- Be involved in the daily Scrum process.
You should apply if you:
- Have experience in PHP at least 1 year;
- Have experience in work with Laravel or Symfony;
- Have good knowledge of MySQL or any other relational database;
- Have knowledge of Git;
- Have excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Have very good verbal and written knowledge of English;
- Are passionate about code writing especially in the Fintech space;
- Have a growth mindset and a willingness to learn.
Considered a bonus if you:
- Have basic knowledge of Scrum process;
- Have experience working in a fintech or payments company;
- Have experience in working with a UNIX terminal;
- Have experience in writing automated tests.
Why join Fly Now Pay Later?
- Work with a driven, fun and highly experienced team;
- Flexible hours and a supportive environment;
- Birthday and wedding day off and 25 vacation days;
- Team building activities;
- Cozy office in Jaunā Teika area and Teikums events;
- Paid Jaunā Teika parking;
- Fruits in the office;
- Salary increase in the annual performance review.