React Native Developer
Fly Now Pay Later is disrupting the world of travel tech and is on a mission to help global travel businesses increase their sales by allowing their customers a flexible payment option at checkout.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE FLY NOW PAY LATER?
-We focus on the first-class service
-Everybody has a voice within a world-class team
-Laser focus on results
-We choose action over perfection
-We remember the glass is always half full
These are the values that define who we are, which have empowered our staggering growth over the last 4+ years. Based in the heart of London and Riga offices, we’ve raised over £35m in funding to roll out our payment solution to the travel industry. Fly Now Pay Later’s team has grown exponentially over the past 12 months and is growing by the day. As a testament to the culture and company we’ve collectively built, our world-class company has been featured in some of the UK’s top travel publications, whilst have Rockstar clients in their roster such as Lastminute.com.
We’re truly on a mission to redefine an industry, and as a result, it’s a challenging environment! We don’t wish our problems to evaporate; we want bigger, better, and more challenging problems to tackle every day. We’re a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative, and fun group of people to work with! We invite you to come and join us!
What you will do:
- Minor and significant application feature development;
- Plan, code, and deploy new features/applications/projects/plugins;
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions;
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability;
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc.;
- Communicate effectively with the direct manager on all project details, including timelines, deadlines, risks, and escalation items.
What we expect:
- Solid experience building mobile apps with React Native (we use Expo);
- Understanding of state management and experience with Redux;
- Understanding of modern mobile UI concepts;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Considered a bonus:
- Experience developing native mobile applications (iOS or Android);
- Prior experience working with TypeScript;
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jasmine/Jest/ Mocha.
Why join Fly Now Pay Later?
- Work with a driven, fun and highly experienced team;
- Flexible hours and a supportive environment;
- Birthday and wedding day off and 25 vacation days (5 weeks);
- Team building activities;
- Cozy office in Jaunā Teika area and Teikums events;
- Fruits in the office;
- Paid Jaunā Teika parking;
- Salary increase in the annual performance report.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
PAY LATER MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED