Fly Now Pay Later is disrupting the world of travel tech and is on a mission to help global travel businesses increase their sales by allowing their customers a flexible payment option at checkout.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE FLY NOW PAY LATER?
-We focus on the first-class service
-Everybody has a voice within a world-class team
-Laser focus on results
-We choose action over perfection
-We remember the glass is always half full
These are the values that define who we are, which have empowered our staggering growth over the last 4+ years. Based in the heart of London and Riga offices, we’ve raised over £35m in funding to roll out our payment solution to the travel industry. Fly Now Pay Later’s team has grown exponentially over the past 12 months and is growing by the day. As a testament to the culture and company we’ve collectively built, our world-class company has been featured in some of the UK’s top travel publications, whilst have Rockstar clients in their roster such as Lastminute.com.
We’re truly on a mission to redefine an industry, and as a result, it’s a challenging environment! We don’t wish our problems to evaporate; we want bigger, better, and more challenging problems to tackle every day. We’re a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative, and fun group of people to work with! We invite you to come and join us!
We seek an experienced Information Technology Technical Writer to share the passion of creating and writing various types of documentation, including editing and updating in collaboration with our IT and other internal Teams for custom financial web applications. Candidate should have strong communication skills which enable them to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner.
Your tasks will be:
- Working with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Gathering and analyzing technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality;
- Preparing, reviewing, revising, and maintaining technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation;
- Writing, formatting, editing, reviewing, and proofing procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users;
- Maintaining a library of application documentation, cataloguing it for internal and/or external use.
You should apply if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as Technical Writer or similar position;
- Have excellent verbal and written knowledge of English, with a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to understand highly technical information;
- Feel comfortable and enjoying writing documentation;
- Have an understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC);
Considered a bonus:
- if you have experience working in a fintech or payments company.
Why join Fly Now Pay Later?
- Work with a driven, fun and highly experienced team;
- Flexible hours and a supportive environment;
- Birthday and wedding day off and 25 vacation days;
- Team building activities;
- Cozy office in Jaunā Teika area and Teikums events;
- Fruits in the office;
- Paid Jaunā Teika parking;
- Salary increase in the annual performance report.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
PAY LATER MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED