This job offer has expired.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER (Laravel)
Picanova has secured an entry in the Lexikon der deutschen Weltmarktführer, Germany’s dictionary of market-leading companies, where we are listed as a global market leader in the field of bespoke wall decoration with a particular focus on full-size photo walls, as well as being one of the fastest-growing mass-customization companies in the world of E-Commerce. We fulfill people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our four production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, by passing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
- Develop new and innovative applications as well as support existing ones.
- Work as a multi skilled professional practicing Agile/SCRUM methodologies;
- Do analysis, develop code, write unit tests and develop automated tests;
- Work in newest environments like AWS, using efficient tools: Jira, Github;
- Be responsible for building and maintaining web-based applications;
- Good knowledge of PHP, Laravel, MySQL, SCSS, HTML5, VueJS, Bootstrap;
- Clear understanding of SOLID / Clean Code principles, design patterns and methodologies;
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team;
- Hard-working and goal-oriented personality;
- Work in a modern office in the Riga city center;
- Work in an international company;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews.