This job offer has expired.
Picanova is one of the global market leaders for customizable wall decorations and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. Our four production sites, based in three different continents provide a unique opportunity to maintain service for people from more than 170 countries around the globe. We offer a top quality service every single day, we have achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings across our more than 40 online shops.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues in our web shops and production control systems;
- Creating automatic test suites for common use cases of our systems;
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results;
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality-testing activities.
- Proven work experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium);
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Work in a modern office in the Riga city center;
- Work in an international company;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews.