This job offer has expired.
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Picanova is one of the global market leaders for customizable wall decorations and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. Our four production sites, based in three different continents provide a unique opportunity to maintain service for people from more than 170 countries around the globe. We offer a top quality service every single day, we have achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings across our more than 40 online shops.
- Senior developer in a team of 5 highly motivated PHP developers;
- Develop new frameworks, solutions and features;
- Work as a multi skilled professional practicing Agile/SCRUM methodologies;
- Do analysis, develop code, write unit tests and develop automated tests;
- Work in newest environments like AWS, using efficient tools: Jira, Github;
- Be responsible for building and maintaining web-based applications;
- Develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code.
- Experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of PHP, Laravel, LEMP, HTML5, MySQL, VueJS;
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team;
- Hard-working and goal-oriented personality.
- Work in a modern office in the Riga city center;
- Work in an international company;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews.