This job offer has expired.
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (M/F)
Picanova is one of the global market leaders for customizable wall decorations and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. Our four production sites, based in three different continents provide a unique opportunity to maintain service for people from more than 170 countries around the globe. We offer a top quality service every single day, we have achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings across our more than 40 online shops.
- Being the top-level technical expert who creates high-level technical specifications;
- Responsible for software design and development of complex software solutions;
- Supervision of efficient, cost-effective and timely completion of software projects;
- Estimation of project efforts and performing feasibility studies;
- Introduction and selection of new technologies and software development methodologies;
- Coaching of Senior- and Junior-level software developers;
- Reporting directly to the Head of IT.
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar qualification;
- Several years’ experience as a Software Developer (Java and/or PHP) in a leadership role or as a Software Architect;
- Extensive knowledge of Software Architecture and Design Patterns;
- Excellent knowledge of the Java and PHP programming language;
- Tough-minded focus on quality;
- Very good English language skills.
- Work in an international company, with financed relocation to Riga, Latvia;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be discussed during interviews.