This job offer has expired.
Picanova has secured an entry in the Lexikon der deutschen Weltmarktführer, Germany’s dictionary of market-leading companies, where we are listed as a global market leader in the field of bespoke wall decoration with a particular focus on full-size photo walls, as well as being one of the fastest-growing mass-customization companies in the world of E-Commerce. We fulfill people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our four production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, by passing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues in our web shops and production control systems;
- Creating automatic test suites for common use cases of our systems;
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results;
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality-testing activities.
- Proven work experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium);
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Work in a modern office in the Riga city center;
- Work in an international company;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews;
- Our technical stacks -Laravel based projects, redis - cache solutions, MySQL, Amazon S3,Git,Vue.js