Picanova is one of the global market leaders for customizable wall decorations and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. Our four production sites, based in three different continents provide a unique opportunity to maintain service for people from more than 170 countries around the globe. We offer a top quality service every single day, we have achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings across our more than 40 online shops.
- Test applications against requirement specifications;
- Writing the test scenario for requirements;
- Develop automated tests;
- Identifying and reporting issues.
- Hands-on experience in manual testing;
- Experience in test automation;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Practical knowledge and experience with quality assurance methodologies and software development methodologies;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Work in a modern office in the Riga city center;
- Work in an international company;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews;
- Our technical stacks -Laravel based projects, redis - cache solutions, MySQL, Amazon S3,Git.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Picanova GmbH filiāle „Picanova Baltics”