This job offer has expired.
Picanova is one of the global market leaders for customizable wall decorations and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. Our four production sites, based in three different continents provide a unique opportunity to maintain service for people from more than 170 countries around the globe. We offer a top quality service every single day, we have achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings across our more than 40 online shops.
- Test applications against requirement specifications;
- Writing the test scenario for requirements;
- Develop automated tests;
- Identifying and reporting issues.
- Hands-on experience in manual testing;
- Experience in test automation;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Practical knowledge and experience with quality assurance methodologies and software development methodologies;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Work in a modern office in the Riga city center;
- Work in an international company;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews;
- Our technical stacks -Laravel based projects, redis - cache solutions, MySQL, Amazon S3,Git.