Back-end Software Engineer
Printify is a print on demand marketplace that connects e-commerce merchants and print on demand manufacturers.
Interesting facts about Printify:
- #1 Startup in Latvia (Zimolu tops 2018)
- 90% of business is done in the USA
- 4.5x year over year growth
- On the way to reach $50M in annual sales
- 70+ awesome people team
Come on and join us to be a part of our cross-functional, self-organizing and highly autonomous team whose goal is to quadruple our volume this year and prepare our product for even larger scaling.
You will participate in our product development, working in a highly collaborative manner in direct cooperation with our Product Managers. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to create great software.
Right now we’d be interested in candidates with a solid PHP background who have a passion for Clean Code.
Main challenges we are facing for back-end right now:
- financial system development from scratch (data migration);
- transition to service-oriented architecture (Symfony);
- development of API to ensure new integrations.
Here is a list of technologies we currently use:
- PHP 7.2 (Laravel, REST API)
- MongoDB, MySql
- Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Nginx, Git
Such practices Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, TDD/BDD and Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded in our development process.
We know that writing code is not the bottleneck, so among other things, you will be able to spend time on discussing best practices and technologies or training your development and soft skills as well as regularly attend conferences and community events, as participants and/or contributors.
Apart from, developing a product which helps people earn money and office with a view on Daugava we offer you*:
- Elastic working hours;
- Paid parking;
- Free food for breakfast and Friday's lunch;
- Not to mention everything, we are open to stuff you like.
*relocation package included
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Infrastructure Automation with PowerShell or Python scripting skills
MTC media Ltd.