Software Engineer Backend/Frontend
Printify is a print on demand marketplace that connects e-commerce merchants and print on demand manufacturers.
Interesting facts about Printify:
- #1 Startup in Latvia (Zimolu tops 2018)
- 90% of business is done in the USA
- 4.5x year over year growth
- On the way to reach $50M in annual sales
- 70+ awesome people team
Come on and join us to be a part of our cross-functional, self-organizing and highly autonomous team whose goal is to quadruple our volume this year and prepare our product for even larger scaling. You will participate in our product development, working in a highly collaborative manner in direct cooperation with our Product Managers. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to create great software.
We don’t have to fight with managers about refactoring and writing tests, because such practices as Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, TDD/BDD and Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded in our development process. We know that writing code is not the bottleneck, so among other things, you will be able to:
- Have at least one session a week spending time on discussing best practices and technologies or training your development and soft skills.
- Regularly attend conferences and community events, as participants and/or contributors.
- However, we are not perfect and not afraid to say so. We recognize we have many problems which need solving and a long way to go on our journey of continuous improvement.
- PHP 7.2 (Laravel, REST API)
- MongoDB, MySql
- Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Nginx, Git
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256