Business & System Analyst
We are Proof IT.
Our company operates in the Baltic market for more than 17 years, we are a team of 80 people, and our business is based on two segments: internal core insurance system and custom software development. Our offices are located in Riga and Vilnius and our team is free to choose whether to work remotely or from our well-located and modern offices.
You’ll be part of the driving force behind our mission to develop high-quality, long-living, and functional software.
We believe in a marathon, not a sprint, that’s why work-life balance and flexible work options are among our most valued principles.
As part of our team, you’ll do meaningful work with an emphasis on strong team collaboration with minimal supervision.
We’re looking for someone passionate about this way of working.
We're looking for a Business & System Analyst to join our Custom Solutions team!
Custom solutions – we are a trusted partner to private and public sector clients in Latvia. We have developed challenging projects, e.g. Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solutions for Latvenergo, and many other top-secret custom projects. If you are willing to leave your legacy living for many years by developing meaningful solutions, this is the place for you. The team of 30 people consists of Business & System Analysts, QA Engineers, Front-end and Full-stack Developers working in Agile teams on several projects and delivering solutions using the newest tech.
- Be in charge of public sector information system development projects
- Take ownership of full systems development life cycle - requirements, analysis, design, work with developers and QA`s, implementation and maintenance
- Communicate with a client - negotiations, presenting ideas, progress, offering solutions
- Understand client's actual business needs and come up with the most suitable solution that fits among other client business systems
- Define, prioritize and manage tasks for the development team
- Validate developed solution and deployment
- JIRA issue creation and processing
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be a great, open-minded and supportive team member
- 3+ years of experience with business/system analysis and development
- A degree in IT or a related field
- Understand the importance of documentation and enjoy working with it (PPS, PPA, User Stories, User manuals)
- Feel comfortable in Agile environment and are familiar with Waterfall model as well
- Are able to focus on details while keeping the big picture in mind and get things done
- Have a superpower to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Thrive in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment, easily adapting to changes
- Can prioritize and organize your and your team's time and tasks
- You have an understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Are tech-savvy in general and feel comfortable working with: 1) databases (modeling, design, queries, data structuring), 2) visualization tools and 3) JIRA, git and development environments
- CBAP certification or experience with software testing/development will make you even more desirable in our eyes
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 2500 – 4000 depending on skills and experience
- Excellent health and accident insurance
- Mobile phone expenses coverage upon role necessity
- Participation in training and conferences
- Participation in employee and sports events
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a friendly and positive environment
- Well established onboarding and mentoring program
- Modern office in the city center of Riga
- Remote work of your choice: whether to work completely remote, on-site or hybrid
- Together we will be working on challenging projects, going on adventures during company events, and exploring new technologies during R&D time and workshops
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Project Manager on Steroids - Mid-Level
Head of Account Management
eCommerce Project Leader (senior)
QA Specialist with Possibility to Grow Further as Project Manager