Senior QA Engineer (Custom Solutions)
We are Proof IT.
We are a software development company operating in Latvian market for more than 17 years. Over these years we have developed a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from core insurance services IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies to Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solution for Latvenergo, and many other custom projects for companies in the Baltic States and worldwide.
We believe in Clean Code, Lean thinking, initiative, and freedom of choice in task selection, well-worked processes, efficiency, and quality.
In our culture, we have eliminated job titles, as we don’t believe in limiting your interests and growth patterns with the regular job description. With us, you can choose your direction based on your interests and strengths at any current moment.
For us, teamwork, mutual respect, trust and support, knowledge sharing, openness to new things and eagerness to learn are essentials/foundation on which we build our company. We all come from different backgrounds, but we all complement each other in the creation of innovative products.
We have a growth mindset and a climate that facilitates constant development and inspires to seek new knowledge to improve developed products.
- Participate in project estimations and implementation by working closely with the QA team, Developers, and System Analysts
- Plan, create and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Maintain well-structured software testing documentation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Take ownership of both manual and automation testing (automated and manual testing 50/50)
- Identify issues and analyze root causes
- Prepare, and present reports and metrics to team and client
Who you are
- Senior QA Engineer, Senior Test Engineer, or Test Automation Engineer with 4+ years of experience, fluent in both Latvian and English
- You have a clear understanding of the software development life-cycle and best software testing practices
- You have experience with end-to-end software testing
- You have experience with inventing test processes from scratch
- You have experience with test automation (automated test writing, testing tools and frameworks)
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and believe in the good in people
- Your strongest traits are initiative, pro-activity, and talent at problem-solving
What`s in it for you
- You'll have an opportunity to take part in and influence product development and tech, together with the team you'll see the results of your work and ideas implemented in action and helping our clients achieve their goals
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage and health insurance
- It is an opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment
- Together we will be working on international projects, going on adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops