Senior Full-Stack Java Developer
We are Proof IT.
Our company operates in the Baltic market for more than 17 years, we are a team of 80 people, and our business is based on two segments: internal core insurance system and custom software development. Our offices are located in Riga and Vilnius and our team is free to choose whether to work remotely or from our well-located and modern offices.
You’ll be part of the driving force behind our mission to develop high-quality, long-living, and functional software.
We believe in a marathon, not a sprint, that’s why work-life balance and flexible work options are among our most valued principles.
As part of our team, you’ll do meaningful work with an emphasis on strong team collaboration with minimal supervision.
We’re looking for someone passionate about this way of working.
We're looking for a Full-Stack Java Developer to join our Custom Solutions team!
Custom solutions – we are a trusted partner to private and public sector clients in Latvia. We have developed challenging projects, e.g. Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solutions for Latvenergo, and many other top-secret custom projects. If you are willing to leave your legacy living for many years by developing meaningful solutions, this is the place for you. The team of 30 people consists of System Analysts, QA Engineers, Front-end, Full-stack, and Back-end Developers working in Agile teams on several projects and delivering solutions using the newest tech.
- To take a part in challenging public sector projects, where you will be a part of the full-cycle development, will think of and implement technically challenging solutions (from architecture to the code itself).
- Produce high-quality code by following clean code principles and test-driven development.
- Participate in analyzing client needs and propose solutions.
- Work closely with Key Account Managers, System Analysts, Developers, QA, and a client.
- Participate in peer code review, pair programming, and R&D sessions.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Stay on delivery schedules.
- Strong knowledge in Java.
- Experience in full-stack development and progressive web applications.
- Effective communication and team collaboration skills.
- You see the big picture, but don’t miss the details.
- Always look for a way to improve the solutions.
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Fluent in Latvian and good English skills.
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 2800 – 5000 depending on skills and experience.
- Excellent health and accident insurance.
- Mobile phone expenses coverage upon role necessity.
- Participation in training and conferences.
- Participation in employee and sports events.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a friendly and positive environment.
- Well established onboarding and mentoring program.
- Modern office in the city center of Riga.
- Remote work of your choice: whether to work completely remote, on-site or hybrid.
- Together we will be working on challenging projects, going on adventures during company events, and exploring new technologies during R&D time and workshops.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Testu automatizēšanas speciālists/-e
AAS „BTA Baltic Insurance Company”
Senior Java Developer (cloud solutions and microservices)
JAVA developer with Leading Role
AS "Citadele banka"