This job offer has expired.
We are Proof IT.
Our company operates in the Baltic market for more than 17 years, we are a team of 80 people, and our business is based on two segments: internal core insurance system and custom software development. Our offices are located in Riga and Vilnius and our team is free to choose whether to work remotely or from our well-located and modern offices.
You’ll be part of the driving force behind our mission to develop high-quality, long-living, and functional software.
We believe in a marathon, not a sprint, that’s why work-life balance and flexible work options are among our most valued principles.
As part of our team, you’ll do meaningful work with an emphasis on strong team collaboration with minimal supervision.
We’re looking for someone passionate about this way of working.
We're looking for a Test Lead to join our Custom Solutions team!
Custom solutions – we are a trusted partner to private and public sector clients in Latvia. We have developed challenging projects, e.g. Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solutions for Latvenergo, and many other top-secret custom projects. If you are willing to leave your legacy living for many years by developing meaningful solutions, this is the place for you. The team of 30 people consists of System Analysts, QA Engineers, Front-end and Full-stack Developers working in Agile teams on several projects and delivering solutions using the newest tech.
The skills you will need to succeed in this position:
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- A clear understanding of the software development life cycle and best software testing practices.
- Experience with end-to-end software testing.
- Experience with inventing test processes from scratch.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Your strongest traits are initiative, pro-activity, and talent at problem-solving.
- Fluent in both Latvian and English.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Participation in project estimations and implementation by working closely with the QA team, Developers, and System Analysts.
- Planning, creating, and managing the overall quality planning strategy.
- Maintaining well-structured software testing documentation.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Taking ownership of QA processes.
- Identifying issues and analyze root causes.
- Preparing and presenting reports and metrics to team and client.
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 3000 – 3800 depending on skills and experience.
- Excellent health and accident insurance.
- Mobile phone expenses coverage upon role necessity.
- Participation in training and conferences.
- Participation in employee and sports events.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a friendly and positive environment.
- Well-established onboarding and mentoring program.
- Modern office in the city center of Riga.
- Remote work of your choice: whether to work completely remote, on-site or hybrid.
- Together we will be working on challenging projects, going on adventures during company events, and exploring new technologies during R&D time and workshops.
Similar job offers
Junior QA Specialist: For Manual Web Based Application Testing
SENIOR QA ENGINEER
Systems Support / Quality Assurance Engineer in Citadele Leasing
AS "Citadele banka"
QA Engineer (Manual)