Qred was founded in Stockholm in 2015 and currently, it is one of the fastest growing Scandinavia’s FinTech scaleups. Our ambition is to continue its international expansion and become Europe’s leading digital SME lender.
Currently, we are looking for DevTeam members to help us build the next generation of the platform with the aim to have a full event-driven microservices architecture.
Our current tech stack: Java 8, Tomcat, GWT, Ivy, Jenkins, Ant, Git, PostgreSQL, AWS
You will help us upgrade to Java 8+, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST Services, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, TDD, and Jenkins.
Your main tasks would be to
- design and build distributed scalable micro-services in Java
- analyse business requirements and continue further development of the platform
- work with database schemas and relations (ER model)
- cover testing to ensure effective TDD process
- perform continuous integration & deployment
We expect from you
- solid knowledge in Java
- care about quality and shipping high-quality code
- proficiency in English
As an advantage
- experience in developing microservices
- financial domain knowledge
- insight on web security
Why is this an attractive opportunity?
- work in an international team across 3 countries
- be one of the leaders in the next-generation development of the platform
- be part of FinTech industry with Qred being the market leader in Scandinavia
- contribute your ideas, learn in a feedback culture
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Qred Foretagslan AB, ārvalsts komersanta filiāle Latvijā