Lead DevOps Engineer
Qred is a fast-growing international FinTech company focused on small business financing in Europe.
In 4 years we have launched 4 markets, grown from one team of 5 people to 3 international teams in a total of 40+ persons.
Currently, we are looking for a person to set up infrastructure for micro-service architecture and implement DevOps culture in our company. Therefore, we are looking for a specialist who has hands-on experience and who are willing to take initiative and drive change.
Areas of responsibility:
- Build infrastructure for MSA in AWS using Dockers/Kubernetes;
- Setup services (resources/scaling);
- Monitor service health (hardware/network);
- Implement application logs and failures notifications/monitoring;
- Implement CI/CD for services;
- Manage backups in AWS;
- Manage failures;
- Provide input for microservice infrastructure.
We have no attachment to specific technologies, so we don't have strict requirements for tools you use.
Currently, we work with: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Jenkins, REST, & Service Mesh
- Start-up atmosphere, flat hierarchies, technology-driven environment;
- Latest tech gadgets of your choice necessary for work, technical skills development (mentors, conferences), paid sports activities (gym, participation in sports events), health insurance, elastic working hours and other stuff according to your needs.
If this sounds like something you would be interested to take a part in, send us your CV or link to Linkedin profile.
In case you have any questions, please, address Annija - email@example.com
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Qred Foretagslan AB, ārvalsts komersanta filiāle Latvijā