QA automation engineer
Qred is a fast-growing international FinTech company focused on small business financing in Europe.
In 4 years we have launched 4 markets, grown from one team of 5 people to 3 international teams in a total of 40+ persons.
Currently, we are looking for a person to set up testing infrastructure from scratch and implement test automation. Therefore, we are looking for a specialist who has hands-on experience and who are willing to take initiative and drive change.
Areas of responsibility:
- test infrastructure design;
- selection of test tools for automation, implementation of automated testing;
- tests monitoring and overall software quality;
- software build & release process.
We have no strict requirements for tools you use. It would be a benefit if you can read code and see problems early (main language Java).
- start-up atmosphere, flat hierarchies, technology-driven environment;
- latest tech gadgets of your choice necessary for work, technical skills development (mentors, conferences), paid sports activities (gym, participation in sports events), health insurance, elastic working hours and other stuff according to your needs.
If this sounds like something you would be interested to take a part in, send us your CV or link to Linkedin profile.
In case you have any questions, please, address Annija - email@example.com
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Qred Foretagslan AB, ārvalsts komersanta filiāle Latvijā