Software Engineer (Java)
Qred was founded in Stockholm in 2015 and currently, it is one of the fastest growing Scandinavia’s FinTech scaleups. Qred offers small business online loans to entrepreneurs. We help small companies grow faster – our vision is to be the preferred alternative for fast, safe and comfortable small business financing.
Qred’s ambition is to continue its international expansion and become Europe’s leading digital SME lender. To thrive, we need to find our next DevTeam members, a focused and driven Java Developers, to help us build the next generation of the platform with the aim to have a full event-driven microservices architecture for business agility.
Why is this an attractive opportunity?
- Work in a professional international team across 3 countries using high-end equipment
- Exposure to new technologies while facing complex and real-life tasks
- A challenging full-time role at the forefront of the booming FinTech industry with Qred having already become the market leader in Sweden, Finland, and Denmark
- A start-up atmosphere in an expensive scale-up environment with positive learning, feedback culture and flat hierarchies where you’ll be expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas
- Strong career progression and opportunity to grow with the business
- New and modern co-working office in the city center
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home
Current tech stack: Java 8, Tomcat, GWT, Ivy, Jenkins, Ant, Git, PostgreSQL, AWS
You will help us upgrade to Java 8+, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST Services, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, TDD, and Jenkins.
We expect the following:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in designing and building distributed scalable services in Java
- Good knowledge of database schemas and relations (ER model)
- Understanding of distributed system design, data structures, and algorithms
- You care about quality and you take pride in shipping high-quality code
- Familiarity with modern development practices and the development lifecycle with experience using agile methodologies
- Good skills in both written and verbal English, comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical team members
As an advantage
- Experience in developing microservices
- Experience with web security and financial sector
- Experience working with Continuous Integration & Deployment tools and techniques, such as DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, and Selenium.
We will only approach candidates who will be invited to interviews.
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, email@example.com
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Qred Foretagslan AB, ārvalsts komersanta filiāle Latvijā