This job offer has expired.
IT System and User Administrator
Purpose of this role is to provide computer and software support for company users.
Secondary assist System Administrators on a daily basis tasks, software, system, network and security.
- Provide user support for company users, including training for new and existing employees about company IT politics, rules and software.
- Create new user accounts and install new hardware (laptops)
- Help maintain the company's computer network and computer systems
- Be responsible for all company hardware, if necessary, organize repairs with service provider
- Be responsible for creation, modification and closure of user accounts using best practices.
- Be responsible for company software licensing, including monitor existing licenses and if necessary, request new.
- Monitor company's IT infrastructure if necessary, provide configuration for: company phones, printers, meeting room equipment
- Perform other jobs, related to position
- At least 1-3 years’ experience as IT user support specialist
- Knowledge about IT infrastructure architecture
- Knowledge about network infrastructure and network administration will be considered as an advantage
- Microsoft certificates will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, Active Directory
- Preference will be given to candidates with Microsoft Azure and Windows server, Apple Business Manager knowledge
- Initiative, high sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards, honesty and impeccable reputation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under the pressure