This job offer has expired.
SOLUTION ARCHITECT/Technical project manager
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
We are looking for Solution Architect/ Senior Technical Project Manager who is going to act as technical point of contact for project teams. The Ideal candidate is a coder by heart and a problem solver who is willing to leave the day to day coding activities in the hands of developers and act as the technical leader for multiple projects. If you are a natural leader, with “can do” attitude and vast technological background with great customer communication skills, you should apply for this position!
Contribution to Pre-sale technical activities:
- Provide detailed IT-related information (Architecture, Integration, Infrastructure,
Scalability, Security, effort estimation, etc.);
- Participation in discovery and demo workshops (including on-site);
- Participation in project initiation - gather and analyse requirements, enterprise specifics
and technology environment;
Creation of solution documentation and prototypes;
Guiding & leading other TPMs with activities such:
- Development best practice
- Solution development control: technical consulting and guidance (installation, integration,
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide
- Environment and CI/CD pipelines setup
- 10+ years of software engineering experience, with a proven track record of engineering large-scale, high availability, and consumer web applications;
- Experience as a Principal Engineer or another cross-team technical lead/architect role;
- Experience with backend development - Node.js, TypeScript, Express (Java / .Net advantage);
- Good understanding of public cloud services (DNS, networking, application hosting services, data storage services, security, AWS or MS Azure);
- Experience with microservices architecture, Containers, K8s, Modern DevOps tools;
- Application security (including: data protection, authentication & authorization);
- Diagramming skills using word notations standards (e.g. BPMN, UML etc);
- Business understanding in insurance or financial domain (advantage);
- Previous experience in consulting and working with international customers (advantage);
- Customer facing & excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and Project management skills;
- Collaborative with ability to Influence and negotiate Internal and external teams;
- Hands-on leader who drives change and impact by example;
- A track record of mentoring and leading engineering groups;
- Fluent English;
- Open and willing to travel when needed;
How we award our colleagues:
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office canteen),
- Health insurance after trial period,
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.