Assistant Project Manager
We are hiring a young assistant project manager, and you might be the one!
The right person would aid the project workflow — coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control, and quality standards are met. Under the direction of the PM, the assistant is expected to take on any tasks in the quest to learn all he/she can about web development and graphic design.
This role is essential in our company, and the person would be right in the middle of the project action!
Abilities and experience
- general understanding of web development
- attention to details
- we highly value a good sense of style
- keen on analytics and structuring
- help a PM to create project requirements specification documents
- work together with designers on tasks which will get more complicated as your skill grows
- define and track project deliverables
- build a strong and fruitful relationship with clients
- office in the quiet center of Riga
- opportunity to grow experience in one of the top web design agencies in Baltics
- stable and motivating salary based on skill and effort
If you or you know someone that fits the description above, let's meet!