This job offer has expired.
INTERNSHIP: Junior React.js Developer
ScandiPWA is the #1 React-based storefront for eCommerce
Performance, loading speed, UX and ease of use for developers made this product a global leader among eCommerce frontends. PUMA, Adidas, Shure, Levis and other global brands run their eCommerce stores on ScandiPWA.
It takes a lot to stay number one and compete with other solutions built by large companies such as Adobe but we are doing very good so far and are expanding our team to address more opportunities for growth!
We are looking for new colleagues with varying levels of competence and our team is happy to train and continuously mentor candidates who show exceptional dedication and motivation.
What do we expect from a React.js developer?
- A person either having experience with front-end frameworks e.g. React, Vue, GraphQL, local storage libraries or enough experience, courage and passion to lock him or herself in the office whilst they get up to speed!
- Ready to learn from our solutions and bring your life experience into helping us to shape the future of the web
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Don't worry if you don't have any experience yet, we just need you to be ready to jump in and learn!
How to apply?
- Apply using the “Apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What is it like to be a React.js developer?
Scandiweb is building the next generation front-end & UX solutions for eCommerce - ScandiPWA. This industry is currently worth billions of dollars and expected to double in the coming 3-4 years. Check out what we have done so far! https://scandipwa.com
- Everybody wants it FASTER :) but you want to make it BETTER
- You are working on ScandiPWA product and its implementation in client's websites
- There is competition from Europe and the US for similar solutions and we want to be there first
- Your colleagues are exceptional at what they do, and together you'll be a part of a fantastic problem-solving team
- All the company and soon, the entire world of eCommerce world will watch you and wait for your next release
- Once you join us you will have the basic intro to Magento backend and GraphQL
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!