Junior Progressive Web App (PWA) Developer
We are a fresh team of people passionate about making THE NEXT WEB.
We believe the next evolution of Internet will be based on Progressive Web Apps.
Why? Basically, it is UX and speed of mobile app without the need for App Store - instant download and update as well as single code base across web and mobile devices!
We love the tech stack that is based on decoupling of front-end and back-end such as React, Redux, GraphQL and we look for people with similar interests.
So far we have made PWA storefront for eCommerce and happy that our product made in Latvia is already used by large eCommerce retailers in Asia and Western Fortune 500 companies such as Universal Music.
Our team needs more developers like you because we face enormous demand for this solution and dream of having ALL major eCommerce store front to be run on ScandiPWA solution!
ScandiPWA is OPEN SOURCE, but we also have scalable PWA cloud based on Kubernetes cluster tech.
Exciting? Take a look below to find out how to join us!
What do we expect from a Junior PWA developer?
- A person sharing our vision of PWA being the next big thing for both mobile and web
- A person either having experience with front-end frameworks e.g. React, Vue, GraphQL, local storage libraries or enough experience, courage and passion to lock him or herself in the office whilst they get up to speed!
- Learn from our solutions and bring your life experience into helping us to shape the future of the web
- Don't worry if you don't have any experience yet, we just need you to be ready to jump in and learn!
We are building the next generation front-end & UX solutions for eCommerce - ScandiPWA.
This industry is currently worth billions of dollars and expected to double in the coming 3-4 years.
Check out what we have done so far! https://scandipwa.com
How to apply?
- Send your CV or a simple email to email@example.com saying you want to join us
- Have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- Complete a test to see if you meet the minimum requirement to be part of the team
- Come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life
- Pair program with our team member
What is life like for a Junior PWA developer?
- Everybody wants it FASTER :) but you want to make it BETTER
- You are working on ScandiPWA product and its implementation in client's websites
- There is competition from Europe and US for similar solutions and we want to be there first
- Your colleagues are exceptional at what they do, and together you'll be a part of a fantastic problem-solving team
- All the company and soon, the entire world of eCommerce world will watch you and wait for your next release
- Crowd Bonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional travel abroad to meet our amazing customers and work together
- Paid conferences, from local ones to ones in London, San Francisco, Las Vegas and more
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season
- Professional certification
- Company covered Friday lunch
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer